CBI Law Internship 2022 | How to apply for Law Internship Program | No of Vacancies for CBI legal internship 30 | Last Date for CBI legal internship 2022 is 16 June 2022 | Duration of Internship and other information is mentioned below | @ www.cbi.gov.in
CBI Law Internship 2022: Central Bureau of Investigation Academy has announced notification for the Law Internship Programme for the year. A total no of 30 interns is invited for the CBI legal internship 2022. Interested and qualified candidates can submit their applications offline mode. The last date for the submission of the application form is 16.06.2022 for the CBI law internship. Law students who are interested in doing an internship program in a central government organization may apply for this opportunity for CBI Law Internship 2022. Candidates should be citizens of India, to know more details about eligibility read the entire article.
Eligible candidates are instructed to submit their duly filled application in prescribed proforma. CBI Internship 2022 notification can be downloaded from www.cbi.gov.in. Terms and conditions, eligibility, etc. have been mentioned in the notification. Selected Interns should sign the “Oath of Secrecy” at the time of joining. The application should be submitted through speed post. Interns will not be provided with any payment during the internship. Applicants will be selected for locations in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow, and Bangalore. The selected candidate’s list will be published on CBI’s official website or maybe intimated through Email/ SMS.
CBI Law Internship 2022 – Details
Offline Applications are invited for CBI Law Internship 2022. Candidates are requested to apply offline through www.cbi.gov.in download below. No other means/mode of submission of application will be accepted. Read the all detailed information on Law Internship Program below.
|Organization||CBI Law Internship 2022|
|Organization Name||Central Bureau of Investigation Academy|
|Vacancy name||Law Internship Program|
|No of vacancy||30|
|Duration of Internship||3 months – 6 Months|
|Job Location||Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow, and Bangalore|
|Last Updated on:||10 June 2022|
|Category/ Sector||Center Government Jobs|
|Application last Date||16 June 2022|
Law Internship Program – Eligibility Criteria
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is undertaking a Law Internship Scheme for the year 2022. This scheme seeks to engage Indian nationals, who are law students of Graduate courses enrolled in reputed Law universities/Institutes as “Interns”. These “Interns” shall be attached within the CBI at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow, and Bangalore and would be expected to supplement the process of analysis within the Agency through desirable empirical collection and collation of in-house data and other information. For the “Interns”, the exposure to the functioning of the CBI may be an added advantage in furthering their own career goals.
Duration of Internship: The period of Internship shall be for a period of 03 months to 06 months.
- The applicant should be a law student of the Graduation course through English Medium and enrolled in a reputed Law University/Institutes.
- The students pursuing 05 years of integrated LLB course and having completed at least 04 years of said integrated course.
- The students pursuing 03 years LLB course and having completed at least 02 years of said course.
- Refer to CBI recruitment notification.
- May be tested/interview will be conducted for the selection of candidates.
- The offline mode of application form is acceptable by CBI.
- Address: “The Superintendent of Police (Training), CBI Academy, Hapur Road, Kamla Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh – 201002”.
Steps for apply CBI Law Internship Recruitment 2022
- Visit www.cbi.gov.in
- Click on “Vacancies” then “Jobs opportunities in CBI”.
- Open the link “The CBI Law Internship Scheme-2022”.
- Read the notification carefully.
- The application format has attached in the notification.
- Fill out the form with suitable details.
- Send the application form along with the necessary documents to the mentioned address on or before 16 June 2022.
- For any details, please contact the Training Management Section of CBI Academy at 0120-2782985 to 988, Extension- 225 or 228 (during working hours from Monday to Friday).
CBI Law Internship 2022 – Application form
Download CBI Law Internship 2022 Application form – click here
Important Links for CBI Law Internship 2022:
|How to apply:||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Shani Jobs Home Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
The last date for registration for offline applications for the Law Internship Scheme for the year 2022 and the process of submission of the application form is 16 June 2022. Visit the official website for further updates about this recruitment & upcoming job notifications for other positions. Candidates who are looking for more job notifications, results, admit cards, syllabuses, etc. may keep visiting Shanijobs.com.