Diwali Pujan Samagri List 2022 Diwali Puja Samagri List Diwali Lakshmi Puja Samagri List Diwali Puja Vidhi Diwali Ki Katha Kahani Diwali Puja Vidhi Katha Story, If you want to please Goddess Lakshmi by worshiping Diwali with full rituals, then the most important thing is to include all the ingredients in the worship of Goddess Lakshmi on Diwali, which is dear to Mother Lakshmi. And after that worship Goddess Lakshmi / Diwali with full rituals in the auspicious time and listen to the story.
You can get information about Diwali Puja Samagri List in Hindi Diwali Puja Items, Diwali Puja Items, Diwali Puja method and story and download Diwali Pujan Samagri List 2022 PDF from here.
Diwali Puja Samagri 2022 List Complete List of Diwali Puja Samagri PDF
The list of all the materials used in the worship of Goddess Lakshmi on Diwali has been made available below. If you want to please Goddess Lakshmi and get her blessings, then this material is necessary for worshiping Goddess Lakshmi on Diwali. Tell that it will cost around 2500 to 3000 rupees to buy this complete Diwali worship material. You can save / keep the Diwali worship material list by downloading the Diwali Pujan Samagri List 2022 PDF in Hindi given below.
Diwali Pujan Samagri List 2022 in Hindi
- Idol or picture of Maa Lakshmi ji, Ganesha and Maa Saraswati
- silver coin
- rose or lotus flower
- green mung
- 5 betel nuts
- 5 betel leaves
- small cardamom
- Molly or Kalawa
- sweet Basil
- cow urine
- whole coriander
- Kusha and Durva
- half meter white cloth
- half meter red cloth
- Sugarcane, water chestnut, kachre, plum, radish
- wooden post
- ledger, ink
- turmeric root
- Sixteen makeup items (Bangle, Mehndi, Payal, Beechhiya, Kajal, Bindi, Kangha)
- Punch Mewa (Makhana, Raisins, Dates, Almonds, Cashews etc.)
- Panchamrit (Honey, Milk, Sugar, Curd, Gangajal)
- dry fruits
- perfume bottle
- water pot copper
- seat seat
- mango leaf
- Sri Yantra
Download – Diwali Pujan Samagri List 2022 PDF in Hindi
Diwali Pujan Samagri 2022 Diwali Pujan Samagri 2022 Video
Diwali Ke Din Kya Karna Chahiye Kya Nahi Do’s and Don’ts on Diwali
These tricks on the day of Diwali, by taking measures, there will be rain of wealth [देखे] Diwali Ke Tone Totke Upay Vastu Tips
Diwali Rangoli Designs 2022: Design of beautiful Rangoli to be made on Diwali at home, patio and office.
Diwali Poem 2022 Diwali Poem for Children
Essay on Diwali Diwali Essay In Hindi For Class 1 To 10th
Diwali Laxmi Puja Katha Mythology of Diwali
According to a legend, a moneylender lived in a village. His daughter used to go every day to offer water to the Peepal tree. Mother Lakshmi resided on the Peepal tree on which she used to offer water. One day Lakshmiji told the moneylender’s daughter that she wanted to be his friend. The girl replied that she would ask her father and tell. After coming home, the moneylender’s daughter told the whole thing. After listening to the daughter, the moneylender said yes. On the second day, the moneylender’s daughter made Laxmiji a friend.
Both talk to each other like good friends. One day Lakshmiji brought the moneylender’s daughter to her house. Lakshmi ji respected the moneylender’s daughter very much in her house and served the dish. When the moneylender’s daughter started returning to her home, Lakshmiji asked her when she would invite him to her home. The moneylender’s daughter called Laxmi ji to her house, but due to financial condition not being good, she was nervous to welcome whether she would be able to welcome well.
The moneylender understood his daughter’s mood. He explained to the daughter that she should not get upset and immediately clean the house and put the square with soil. The moneylender also asked his daughter to light a four-lighted lamp in the name of Lakshmi ji. At the same time an eagle came to the moneylender’s house with a necklace of a queen. The moneylender’s daughter sold that necklace and prepared the food. Within a short time, Mother Lakshmi came to the moneylender’s house with Lord Ganesha and was pleased with the welcome of the moneylender and showered her blessings on him. By the grace of Lakshmi ji, the moneylender never lacked anything again.
Bhai Dooj Shayari 2022 Bhai Dooj Shayari Happy Bhai Duj Wishes Message SMS
Happy Bhai Dooj 2022 Happy Bhai Dooj Greetings Message in Hindi
Bhai Dooj Ke Din Kya Karna Chahiye Kya Nahi
Diwali Ki Kahani Katha Popular Mythology About Diwali
1. According to a legend, on the day of Kartik Amavasya, Lord Shri Ram returned to Ayodhya after cutting exile and killing Ravana. On the arrival of Lord Rama to Ayodhya, people celebrated the festival by lighting a lamp. Since then Diwali is celebrated.
2. According to another legend, there was a demon named Narakasura. The demon had troubled the deities and the public with their demonic powers. Not only this, this demon had taken captive 16 thousand women of saints and saints. The gods and sages, troubled by the increasing atrocities of Narakasura, sought help from Lord Krishna. After this, Lord Shri Krishna killed Narakasura on the Chaturdashi of Krishna Paksha in the month of Kartik and liberated the deities and saints from his terror. Along with this, he freed 16 thousand women from captivity. It is said that in this happiness, on the second day i.e. Amavasya of Kartik month, people decorated their houses with diyas. Since then the festival of Narak Chaturdashi and Deepawali started being celebrated.
Bhai Par Kavita Poem Hindi Poem on Younger and Elder Brother
Bhai Dooj Poem 2022 Poem on Bhai Dooj 2022
Bhai Dooj Essay 2022 In Hindi English Essay on Bhai Dooj in 400, 200 words and 10 lines
3. There is a religious belief about Diwali that on this day Lord Vishnu had made King Bali the lord of Hades and Indra celebrated Deepawali happily after getting heaven safe.
4. According to another legend, during the churning of the ocean on the day of Diwali, Lakshmi appeared from Kshirsagar and accepted Lord Vishnu as her husband. Since then the festival of Diwali is celebrated.
Do’s and don’ts on the day of Govardhan Puja Govardhan Puja Ke Din Kya Karna Chahiye Kya Nahi
Diwali Laxmi Pujan Vidhi
- First of all clean the place of worship and fill the square with turmeric.
- Now place a wooden post on that square.
- Spread red and white clothes on this post and place the idol or picture of Mata Lakshmi, Saraswati ji and Ganesh ji. After that, take water from the pot of worship and sprinkle it on all the idols.
- Now take a seat after paying obeisance to Mother Earth.
- After this, taking Akshat (rice), flowers and water in hand, resolve to worship that I am a mother at such a place and time.
- I am going to worship Lakshmi, Saraswati and Ganeshji, so that I can get the scriptures.
- Now worship Goddess Lakshmi, Ganesh ji and Goddess Saraswati ji.
- After that worship the Kalash and then worship the Navagrahas.
- Light a lamp in front of him in numbers seven, eleven or twenty one.
- Offer makeup items to Mata Shri Lakshmi.
- In the end, complete the worship by asking for forgiveness from all the gods and goddesses for the mistake made in this worship.
Greetings / good wishes messages related to downloading shayari photos on all gods and goddesses, auspicious and inauspicious signs from animals, birds, animals and nature and Events & Festivals celebrated at national and international level, Shayari FB Whatsapp Status Instagram Caption , visit to download Full HD Wallpaper Photo images DP Profile Pics etc. www.Rkalert.in on | And first to download Shayari, Photo, Status, follow the social media page of Rkalert.in given below and join the group.