HPSC Recruitment 2022 | HPSC Jobs 2022 | Total 102 Food Safety Officer posts | the Last date to apply for HPSC Vacancies is 27 September 2022 | Salary of the Food Safety Officer and other information are written in the article.
HPSC Recruitment 2022: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has announced the latest for graduates and diplomas in 41 Jobs. Interested applicants can apply online at the HPSC website @hpsc.gov.in before the last date.
Candidates should have a Degree in Food/ Bio/ Oil Technology or Agriculture/ Veterinary Sciences or Biochemistry/ Microbiology or Medicine or M.Sc. in Chemistry and can apply for HPSC Recruitment 2022. We advise Applicants to also read the whole advertisement below before using it for this Jobs Opportunity. The online application forms start from 02 September 2022 to 13 September 2022.
HPSC Recruitment 2022: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Recruitment Notification and Online Application Link is available at @hpsc.gov.in Candidates who want to apply for HPSC Jobs can examine their eligibility at @hpsc.gov.in
Applicant selection will be based on the Marks scored in the Qualifying Exam, Personal Interview and
Medical Examination of candidates and placed in All India. Candidates can read HPSC Recruitment new vacancies Details, Posting Derails, Educational qualifications, Age Limit, Salary of HPSC Food Safety officers, and Other Important Information on the HPSC Recruitment 2022 official website or read below.
Details of HPSC Recruitment 2022, 41 Food Safety Officer
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Job Name||Food Safety Officer|
|Starting date for submission of online application||07 September 2022|
|Last date for submission of an online application||27 September 2022|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
Also, apply for these
- CCL Recruitment 2022–Apply for 635 Apprentice Vacancies
- BSCB Recruitment 2022-Apply for 276 Assistant Manager & Assistant Vacancies
- OSSC Recruitment 2022- Apply for 129 Welfare Extension Officer Vacancies
- NABARD DA Recruitment 2022-Apply for 177 Online Development Asst Vacancies
- PPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 159 Civil Judge Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria HPSC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should have a Degree in Food/ Bio/ Oil Technology or Agriculture/ Veterinary Sciences or Biochemistry/ Microbiology or Medicine or M.Sc. in Chemistry.
- Visit the official website for more detail.
Age limit to apply for HPSC Recruitment 2022
- The age limit for this recruitment is 21-42 Years
- The minimum Age limit to apply for Food Safety Officer for HPSC jobs is 21 years.
- The Maximum Age limit to apply for Food Safety Officer for HPSC jobs is 42 years
Application Fee to apply for HPSC Recruitment 2022
- The Application Fee to apply for General (Male)/ Other State (Male) is Rs- 1000/–
- The Application Fee to apply for General (Female)/ Other State (Female)/ SC/ BCA/ BCB/ ESM/ EWS is Rs- 250/-
- The application Fee to apply for PH/PwD (HR)is NIL.
- Payment Mode: Online
The selection process for HPSC Recruitment 2022
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Important dates to apply for HPSC Recruitment 2022
- Starting date for HPSC submission of the online application is 07 September 2022.
- The Last date for HPSC submission of an online application is 27 September 2022.
- Job Location: Haryana
How to apply for HPSC Recruitment 2022
- Firstly, Check the eligibility from the HPSC Food Safety Officer Notification 2022.
- Then, Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website www.hpsc.gov.in.
- After that, Fill out the application form and upload the required documents
- Lastly, Pay Fees and print the application form.
Salary to apply for HPSC Recruitment 2022
- The Salary for Food Safety Officer is Rs 9300-34800/- Per Month.
The last date for registration for online applications for HPSC Recruitment 2022 | 41 Food Safety Officer and the process of submission of the application ends on 27 September 2022. Visit the official website for further updates about this recruitment & upcoming job notifications for other positions. Candidates who are looking for more job notifications, results, admit cards, syllabuses, etc may keep visiting Recruitment.org.in.