IRCTC Recruitment 2022 | IRCTC Jobs 2022 | Total 70 Hospitality Monitor jobs | Last date to apply for IRCTC Vacancies 2022 is 9 September 2022 | Salary of the Hospitality Monitor and other information are written in the article.
IRCTC Recruitment 2022: Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Corporation has announced the latest Hospitality Monitor posts for graduates and diplomas in 70 Govt Jobs Interested applicants can apply online at the IRCTC website @ irctc.co.in before the last date.
The candidate should have completed B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration from any of the recognized boards or universities can apply for IRCTC Recruitment 2022. We advise Applicants to also read the whole advertisement below before using it for this Govt Jobs Opportunity. The IRCTC Jobs 2022 Interview starts on 3 September to 9 September 2022.
IRCTC Recruitment 2022: Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Corporation has a Recruitment Notification. An Online Application Link is available at @irctc.com Candidates who want to apply for IRCTC Jobs examine their eligibility at @irctc.com.
Applicant selection Will be based on the Interviews. Candidates can read IRCTC Recruitment new vacancies Details, Posting Details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary of IRCTC Hospitality Monitor, and Other Important Information on the IRCTC Recruitment 2022 official website or read below.
Details of IRCTC Recruitment 2022 for Hospitality Monitor
|Organization Name||Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC)|
|Job Name||Hospitality Monitor|
|Job Location||Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu|
|Starting date for submission of online application||3 September 2022|
|Last date to apply||9 September 2022|
|Walk in dates||IHM, Trivandrum (Kerala) – 3rd September 2022|
IHM, Bangalore (Karnataka) – 5th September 2022
IHM, Chennai (Tamil Nadu) – 9th September 2022
Also, apply for these
- NHM Haryana Staff Nurse Lab Technician MO Recruitment 2022 Apply For 110 Posts Applications
- REET 2023 will no longer be held on February 4-5, why the clouds of crisis are hovering like last time
- TSPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply For Non Gazetted, Gazetted 57 Posts
- Maharashtra Police Constable Bharti 2022 Notice (Out) MAHA Police Sipahi Online Apply Link @mahapolice.gov.in
- DU PG Final Merit List 2022 Delhi University PG Admission Final List @admission.uod.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria IRCTC Recruitment 2022
- The candidate should have completed B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration from any of the recognized boards or universities.
Age limit to apply for Hospitality Monitor for IRCTC Recruitment 2022
- The maximum age for IRCTC should be 28 years.
- The Age relaxation of OBC Candidates is 3 Years.
- The Age relaxation of SC, ST Candidates is 5 Years.
- The age relaxation of PWD Candidates is 10 Years.
- visit the official website for more detail.
Application Fee to apply for IRCTC Recruitment 2022
- There are no application fees required.
- Visit the official website for more detail.
The selection process for IRCTC Recruitment 2022
- Selection would be selected through Walk-in-Interviews.
IRCTC Walk-in Dates
- IHM, Trivandrum (Kerala) – 3rd September 2022
- IHM, Bangalore (Karnataka) – 5th September 2022
- IHM, Chennai (Tamil Nadu) – 9th September 2022
IRCTC Recruitment Venue detail
- IHM, Trivandrum (Kerala): G.V.Raja Road, Kovalam, Trivandrum – 695527.
- IHM, Bangalore (Karnataka): S.J.Polytechnic Campus, Seshadri Road, Bangalore– 560001.
- IHM, Chennai (Tamil Nadu): CIT Campus, Taramani, Chennai – 600113
- Visit the official website for more detail.
How to apply for IRCTC Recruitment 2022
- First, visit the official website @ irctc.co.in
- And check for the IRCTC Recruitment or Careers.
- The latest job notification for Hospitality Monitor.
- Go through the Recruitment instructions clearly.
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Then attend the Walk-in-interview along with the required documents on 09-Sep-2022 at the below-mentioned address.
Salary to apply for IRCTC Recruitment 2022
- Salary to apply for IRCTC Recruitment Rs. 30,000/- Per Month.
The last date for registration for online applications for IRCTC Recruitment 2022 | 70 posts on Hospitality Monitor and the application submission process ends on 9 September 2022. Visit the official website for further updates about this recruitment & upcoming job notifications for other positions. Candidates who are looking for more job notifications, results, admit cards, syllabuses, etc may keep visiting Recruitment.org.inCategories
Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Corporation has announced the latest Hospitality Monitor posts for graduates and diplomas in 70 Govt Jobs Interested applicants can apply online at the IRCTC website @ irctc.co.in before the last date.