JSSC Recruitment 2022 | JSSC Jobs 2022 |Total no of vacancies to apply for stenographer 452 | Last date to apply for Stenographer is 27 July 2022 | Salary of Stenographer and other information is written in the article.
JSSC Recruitment 2022 –Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has announced the latest State Govt Jobs in Jharkhand. Interested applicants can apply online at the JSSC website @jssc.nic.in before the last date. In these JSSC Recruitment 2022 From this page and vacant positions are named Specialist Cadre Officer. Those applicants Should Possess Degree (Relevant Discipline) and are eligible to apply for these JSSC Recruitment 2022. Applicants can also read the full advertisement below before applying for these State Govt Jobs. The online application forms start from 28 June 2022 to 27 July 2022.
Candidates can read the full advertisement before applying for JSSC Recruitment 2022. Those Candidates should have a Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution and can apply for JSSC Recruitment 2022 before the last date of 27 July 2022.
JSSC Recruitment 2022 – Details
Online Applications are invited for the recruitment of 452 Stenographer vacancies in the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. Candidates are requested to apply online through the website at the link below. No other means/mode of submission of application will be accepted. Read the all detailed information on JSSC Recruitment 2022 below.
|Organization||JSSC Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|No of vacancy||452|
|Last Updated on:||28 June 2022|
|Category/ Sector||State Govt Jobs|
|Application last Date||27 July 2022|
THE LATEST JSSC JOBS 2022 LIST
|Name of Post||UR||ST||SC||OBC-1||OBC-2||EWS||Total|
Also, apply for these posts-
- WII Recruitment 2022- Apply for Wildlife Institute of India 43 Associate and Graphic Designer Vacancies @wii.gov.in
- BCCL Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 30 BCCL Apprentice Vacancies @bcclweb.in
- PEC Chandigarh Recruitment 2022- Apply Online for PEC Professor Vacancies @pec.ac.in
JSSC Recruitment 2022 -Eligibility Criteria
- Graduation Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized University.
- High School and Intermediate Passed from Jharkhand State.
Age Limit of Stenographer at JSSC Recruitment 2022
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age for UR (Male): 35 Years
- Maximum Age for OBC/ BC (Male): 37 Years
- Maximum Age for UR/ OBC/ BC (Female): 38 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST Candidates (Male & Female): 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fees and Application Mode to apply for JSSC Recruitment
- Application fees to apply for JSSC For Others: Rs. 100/-
- Application fees to apply for JSSC For SC/ ST Candidates for Jharkhand State: Rs. 50/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process of JSSC Recruitment
- Skill Test Examination
- Written Examination (Questions will be objective and objective type answers)
How to apply for Apprentices vacancies
- First of all, Visit the website jssc.nic.in
- Then, click to the direct link given above to apply.
- Then, register and login after receiving the login credentials.
- After that, fill in the details carefully.
- Lastly, submit download and keep a copy.
Important Dates and Links for JSSC Recruitment 2022 | 452Posts:
|Apply Start date||28 June 2022.|
|Last Date to Apply||27 July 2022|
Links for JSSC Recruitment 2022 – Details
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Shani Jobs Home Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
The last date for registration for online applications for JSSC Recruitment 2022 | 452 posts of building Inspector and the process of submission of the application form is 27 July 2022. Visit the official website for further updates about this recruitment & upcoming job notifications for other positions. Candidates who are looking for more job notifications, results, admit cards, syllabuses, etc. may keep visiting Shanijobs.com.