KPSC Recruitment 2022 | KPSC Jobs 2022 | Total 229 Assistant Engineer posts | Last date to apply for KPSC Vanancies is 30 September 2022 | Salary of the Assistant Engineer and other information are written in the article.
KPSC Recruitment 2022: Karnataka Public Service Commission has announced the latest for graduates and diplomas in 229 Jobs. Interested applicants can apply online at the KPSC website @kpsc.kar.nic.in before the last date.
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution and can apply for KPSC Recruitment 2022. We advise Applicants to also read the whole advertisement below before using it for this Jobs Opportunity. The online application forms start from 03 September 2022 to 30 September 2022.
KPSC Recruitment 2022: Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification and Online Application Link is available at @kpsc.kar.nic.in Candidates who want to apply for KPSC Jobs can examine their eligibility at @kpsc.kar.nic.in
Applicant selection will be based on the Kannada Language Exam, Competitive Exam, Documents Verification and Interview of candidates and placed in All India. Candidates can read KPSC Recruitment new vacancies Details, Posting Derails, Educational qualifications, Age Limit, Salary of KPSC Assistant Engineer, and Other Important Information on the KPSC Recruitment 2022 official website or read below.
Details of KPSC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Job Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Starting date for submission of online application||03 September 2022|
|Last date for submission of an online application||13 September 2022|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
Also, apply for these
- Jammu University Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 132 Professor, Librarian Vacancies
- KMC Recruitment 2022- Apply for 127 Honorary Health Worker Vacancies
- SAIL Recruitment 2022- Apply for 400 Apprentice Vacancies
- AFMS Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 420 SSC Medical Officer Vacancies
- ICG Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 300 Navik, Yantrik Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria KPSC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
Age limit to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2022
- The minimum Age limit to apply for Assistant Engineer for KPSC jobs is 18 years.
- The Maximum Age limit to apply for Assistant Engineer for KPSC is 35 years.
Application Fee to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2022
- Application Fee to apply for KPSC for General Category Application Fee Rs.600/-
- Application Fee to apply for KPSC for Cat 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category Application Fee Rs.300/-.
- Application Fee to apply for KPSC for Ex-Servicemen Category Application Fee Rs.50/-.
- Application Fee to apply for KPSC for Processing Fee for All Category Application Fee Rs.35/-
- Application Fee to apply for KPSC for SC/ ST/ Cat-I/ PH Category Application Fee Nil
The selection process for KPSC Recruitment 2022
- Kannada Language Exam.
- Competitive Exam.
- Documents Verification.
Important dates to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2022
- Starting date for submission of the online application is 03 September 2022.
- The Last date for submission of an online application is 30 September 2022.
- Job Location: Karnataka
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2022
- Initially, Visit the official website of KPSC i.e. @kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Then, Visit for online registration using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- After that, click the Enroll Link & fill out the online Application Form.
- Then, a Unique Enrollment Number will be generated.
- Further, Submit all the required documents in the preferred size and format and Click on Apply Button.
- Lastly, Download your application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
Salary to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2022
- The Salary for Assistant Engineer Pay Rs.43100/- to Rs.83900/-.
The last date for registration for online applications for KPSC Recruitment 2022 | 229 Assistant Engineer and the process of submission of the application ends on 30 September 2022. Visit the official website for further updates about this recruitment & upcoming job notifications for other positions. Candidates who are looking for more job notifications, results, admit cards, syllabuses, etc may keep visiting Recruitment.org.in.