Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2022 | Naval Dockyard jobs 2022 | Total 338 posts of Apprentices in Naval Dockyard | the Last date is 11 July 2022 | Salary of Apprentices and other information is written in the article.
Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2022–Naval Dockyard Mumbai has announced the latest Center Govt Jobs in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Interested applicants can apply online at the Naval Dockyard website @dasapprenticembi.recttindia.in before the last date. In these Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2022 From this page and vacant positions are named Apprentice. Those applicants who are a 10th, 12th, ITI are eligible to apply for these Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2022. Applicants can also read the full advertisement below before applying for these Center Govt Jobs. The online application forms start from 21 June 2022 to 11 July 2022.
Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2022 – Details
|Organization||Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Naval Dockyard|
|No of vacancy||338|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Last Updated on:||21 June 2022|
|Category/ Sector||Center Government Jobs|
|Application last Date||11 July 2022|
The Lastest Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2022 List
|Marine Engine Fitter||36|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||15|
|Sheet Metal worker||3|
|Mechanic Ref & AC||8|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||23|
|Mason Building Constructor||8|
|I & CTSM||3|
|Forger and Heat Treater||1|
Also, Apply for these posts-
- BRO Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 876 SKT and MSW Vacancies @bro.gov.in
- GSECL Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 800 Apprentice Vacancies@gsecl.in
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 338 Apprentice Vacancies @ Indian Navy Jobs
- DDA Recruitment 2022, Apply Online for JE and 270+ Other Vacancies @dda.gov.in
Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2022-Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum educational qualification for apprenticeship training in Designated Trades is 10th passed with a minimum of 50% marks in Std 10 examination along with ITI examination passed with 65% marks.
- The candidate should have passed relevant ITI/ trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT and should possess the qualification as on the closing date of application.
Age Limit of Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2022
- Age of the candidates for Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2022 who were born between 01 Aug 2001 to 31 Oct 2008.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST as per rules and wards of Defence employees as per MoD letter FM/0442/NHQ/1278 D(N-II) dated 14 Nov 1996.
Salary of Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2022
- Candidates’ salary for an apprentice at Naval Dockyard Apprentice Posts is Rs 7000/- Per month and for fresher of ITI passed & Rs 6000/-.
- In the second year of training, there would be a 10% increase in the salary.
Mode of Application for Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2022
- The application mode for candidates to apply for Apprentice would be online.
Selection Process of Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2022
- Candidates placed in the preliminary Merit List on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination would be called for an Interview/ Skill Test in Sep 2022.
- The final merit list will be prepared by considering the consolidated marks of the written examination and Interview/ Skill test as per Apprenticeship Trade with adequate candidates on the reserve list.
- In case of a tie, preference would be given to the candidate who has secured higher marks in the ITI examination, followed by the High School examination.
Step to Apply Online for Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2022
- Initially, register online to generate a Login ID & Password.
- Then, log in using the Login ID and Password.
- After that, fill in the detailed Application Form, Upload all the required documents including photos and signatures.
- Lastly, submit the Application.
Naval Dockyard Recruitment Notification 2022
Important Dates and Links for Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2022 | 338 Posts:
|Apply Start date||21 June 2022.|
|Last Date to Apply||11 July 2022|
Links for Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2022 – Details
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Shani Jobs Home Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
The last date for registration for online applications for Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2022 | 338 posts of Apprentice and the process of submission of the application form is 11 July 2022. Visit the official website for further updates about this recruitment & upcoming job notifications for other positions. Candidates who are looking for more job notifications, results, admit cards, syllabuses, etc. may keep visiting Shanijobs.com.