SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022 | SAIL Rourkela Jobs 2022 | Total 333 Executive, Non-Executive posts | Last date is 30 September 2022 | Salary of the Executive, Non-Executive and other information are written in the article.
SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022: Steel Authority of India Limited announced the latest Executive & Non-Executive (Assistant Manager, Operator-cum-Technician, Mining Foreman, Surveyor, Mining Mate, Fire Operator, Attendant-cum Technician) for graduates and diplomas in 333 Jobs. Interested applicants can apply online at the SAIL website @sail.co.in before the last date.
Candidates should have completed 10th class, Graduation or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution can apply for SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022. We advise Applicants to also read the whole advertisement below before using it for this Jobs Opportunity. The online application forms start from 6 September 2022 to 30 September 202
SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022: Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment Notification and Online Application Link is available at @sail.co.in Candidates who want to apply for SAIL Jobs can examine their eligibility at @sail.co.in
Applicant selection Will be based on the Computer-Based Test, Personal Interview and Skill Test of candidates and placed in All India. Candidates can read SAIL Rourkela Recruitment new vacancies Details, Posting Derails, Educational qualifications, Age Limit, Salary of SAIL Rourkela executive and Non-Executive, and Other Important Information on the SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022 official website or read below.
Details of SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022,
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India Limited ( SAIL)|
|Job Name||Executive & Non-Executive|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting date for submission of online application||6 September 2022|
|Last date for submission of an online application||30 September 2022|
Also, apply for these
- Jammu University Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 132 Professor, Librarian Vacancies
- KMC Recruitment 2022- Apply for 127 Honorary Health Worker Vacancies
- SAIL Recruitment 2022- Apply for 400 Apprentice Vacancies
- AFMS Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 420 SSC Medical Officer Vacancies
- ICG Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 300 Navik, Yantrik Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should have completed 10th class, Graduation or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
Age limit to apply for SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022
- The minimum Age limit to apply for Apprentice for SAIL Recruitment is 18 years.
- The Maximum Age limit to apply for Apprentice for SAIL Recruitment is 30 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation
Application Fee to apply for SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022
- Application Fee to apply for SAIL Rourkela Recruitment for General/OBC candidate’s application fee is Rs. 700/-
- Application Fee to apply for SAIL Rourkela Recruitment for SC/ST candidate’s application fee is Rs. 300/-
The selection process for SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022
- Computer-Based Test
- Personal Interview
- Skill Test
Important dates to apply for SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022
- Starting date for submission of the online application is 06 September 2022.
- The Last date for submission of an online application is 30 September 2022.
- Job Location: All India.
- Candidates have to visit the official website to get more information.
How to apply for SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022
- Visits the official website of SAIL @sail.co.in
- Then, Click on the Careers page & Registering yourself with a valid email Id & phone no
- After that Click on Apply Link and Uploading required documents.
- Then, Pay the Application fees & Click on Submit button.
- Lastly, Print out the application form & save it for future reference.
Salary to apply for SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022
- Salary for Executive & Non-Executive is Rs. 12900-160000/- per month.
The last date for registration for online applications for SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022 | 333 posts of Executive & Non-Executive and the process of submission of the application ends on 30 September 2022. Visit the official website for further updates about this recruitment & upcoming job notifications for other positions. Candidates who are looking for more job notifications, results, admit cards, syllabuses, etc may keep visiting Recruitment.org.in.