UPPSC Recruitment 2022 | UPPSC Jobs 2022 | Total 611 Medical Officer jobs in Uttar Pradesh | Last date to apply for UPPSC jobs is 02 September 2022 | Salary of the Medical Officer and other information are written in the article.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced the latest Medical Officer posts for graduates and diplomas in 611 govt Jobs Interested applicants can apply online at the UPPSC website @uppsc.up.nic.in before the last date.
Candidates should have a certificate/ degree of Degree in Ayurveda, Medical Science or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board can apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2022. We advise Applicants to also read the whole advertisement below before using it for this Govt Jobs Opportunity. The online application forms start from 05 August 2022 to 02 September 2022.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Notification and Online Application Link is available at @uppsc.up.nic.in Candidates who want to apply for UPPSC govt Jobs can examine their eligibility at @uppsc.up.nic.in
Applicant selection Will be based on Written tests & interviews. Candidates can read UPPSC Recruitment new vacancies Details, Posting Derails, Educational qualifications, Age Limit, Salary of UPPSC Medical Officer, and Other Important Information on the UPPSC Recruitment 2022 official website or read below.
Details of UPPSC Recruitment 2022 for
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Name||Medical Officer|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting date for submission of online application||05 August 2022|
|Last date for submission of an online application||02 September 2022|
|Category / Sector||Govt Jobs|
Also, apply for these
- NHM Haryana Staff Nurse Lab Technician MO Recruitment 2022 Apply For 110 Posts Applications
- REET 2023 will no longer be held on February 4-5, why the clouds of crisis are hovering like last time
- TSPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply For Non Gazetted, Gazetted 57 Posts
- Maharashtra Police Constable Bharti 2022 Notice (Out) MAHA Police Sipahi Online Apply Link @mahapolice.gov.in
- DU PG Final Merit List 2022 Delhi University PG Admission Final List @admission.uod.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria UPPSC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should have a certificate/ degree of Degree in Ayurveda, Medical Science or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
Age limit to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2022
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2022
- Unreserved – Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line (General) processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/-.
- Other Backward – Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line Class processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/-
- Scheduled – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line Caste processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Scheduled Tribe – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Handicapped – Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
- Ex-Serviceman – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
- Mode of Payment: Online.
The selection process for UPPSC Recruitment 2022
- Written Test & Interview
Important Dates to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2022
- The Start Date to Apply Online is 05 August 2022.
- The Last Date to Apply Online is 05 September 2022.
- The last date to pay the application fee is 02 September 2022.
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment
- First, visit the official website @ uppsc.up.nic.in
- And check for the UPPSC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Medical Officer Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (05-Sep-2022) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
Salary to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2022
- Salary to apply for Medical Officer for UPPSC Recruitment is Rs. 56100-177500/-.
The last date for registration for online applications for UPPSC Recruitment | 103 posts of Medical Officer, and the process of submission of the application ends on 17 September 2022. Visit the official website for further updates about this recruitment & upcoming job notifications for other positions. Candidates who are looking for more job notifications, results, admit cards, syllabuses, etc may keep visiting Recruitment.org.inCategories